Wrap around Child Care
Birkbeck Breakfast Club
The club operates during term time from 7.30 until 8.40am. Our experienced team of staff is led by Miss Webb, our Out Of Schools Activity Leader, with Mrs McNamara and Mrs McPherson, the Assistant Play Leaders. The cost of each session is £5.00 per day per pupil. This includes a healthy breakfast and a safe and enjoyable play environment until the start of the morning lessons for the children.
Birkbeck After School Club
The Birkbeck After School Club will operate during term time and will start as we return to school after the summer holiday break, from the end of the school day to 5:45pm. The cost of each session is £10.00 per day per pupil. The club offers the following facilities:
- An environment that is safe, caring and stimulating.
- A tasty, healthy and nutritious selection of snacks including: fresh fruit and vegetables, freshly prepared sandwiches prepared by a Food Hygiene trained member of staff (food provided is not intended as a substitute for a main evening meal).
- A varied programme of indoor and outdoor activities (weather permitting).
- High quality care at all times.
- Experienced and committed staff with relevant training in First Aid, Food Hygiene and Child Protection.
Both Breakfast & After School Clubs are led by school staff for Reception pupils up to Year 6 on roll at the school.
Fees are invoiced on a weekly basis and must be paid in advance, otherwise you risk losing your child’s space.
Payments can be made either electronically using the school’s ParentMail system, or with Childcare Vouchers.
If you would like to apply for a space for your child/ren you can either pick up the application forms from the school office, or alternately you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be emailed to you.
If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.